Heard of Spritzing?

It is the revolutionary website speed reading technology, that you can grasp in minutes" Discover how to integate "SPRITZING" on your website here.

No longer is it boring to read a website, blog posts or anything you want visitors to read to receive your message on your website.

Spritzing makes it tremendously EASY to read

QUICKLY and EFFORTLESSLY.

Click Here to Read the contents of this page with Spritz

What is Spritz?

Reading, for most people is slow and time consuming.

Spritzing speeds up the process, and reduces the huge amounts of space required on the page or screen to read the contents.

Imagine no more scrolling, pinching and resizing.

Imagine the text just streaming, right there on the screen in front of you without you having to move your eyes, your screen or your page.

That is what Spritzing does. It makes reading your content easy and more comfortable, especially on small displays. The “Redicle” technology enhances readability even more by using horizontal lines and hash marks to direct the readers eyes to the red letter in each word, so the reader can focus on the content that is of interest. The patent-pending technology can also integrate into photos, maps, videos, and websites to promote more effective communication.

Now that is exciting, isn’t it?

The Technology

Reading the old fashioned way is tiring, your eyes move from word to word.

The old way of reading, you are actually processing content only about 20% of the time you spend reading, the remaining 80% is spent physically moving your eyes.

It is an integration into modern communication.

Unlike other speed reading techniques, you don’t have to receive any special training to read with this technology. And… the more you practice, the faster you will go, the smoother the reading will seem and the higher your retention will be. What you need to learn is to just relax!

Don’t attempt to scan the words from left to right. Simply look at the red character and trust that your brain

retains the whole word.

When you relax, you will concentrate more on the content.

Testing shows that the retention levels are at least as good as with traditional reading and that, with just a little bit of experience, you will retain even more than you did before.

The good news is, you are likely to go from a reading speed of approximately 220 words per minuteto double or triple that speed in no time at all.